Monday 19 April 2010

New Packaging Presentation

I have finally decided that I am no longer going to use the same packaging and presentation for test shoots as I do for paid shoots. This is for a number of reasons but mainly because it is not cost effective especially when you consider all of the elements involved including; ink, dvd cases, labels, postal packaging and pricing etc etc.

I am still very conscious of the presentation of my work, so I have replaced the DVD boxes with plastic sleeves which only require a small insert rather than a full A4 printed cover. This also means that I no longer need to use a jiffy bag for postal packaging and I can send discs out as a standard first class packages. This means that discs still retain a personal touch - I don't want to loose this, as most models that I have worded with always comment on my presentation!

The original boxed presentation and packaging will remain on all paid shoots for the time being.


I would be interested to hear your comments on the changes in packaging. It will change again at some point - I am currently investigating recycled packaging that is more environmentally friendly.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *