Monday 3 January 2011

Owen's Second Photoshoot

On Boxing Day, my nephew Owen had his second photoshoot. He is going to have a well documented life so he might as well get used to the camera sooner rather than later. As it happened, he seemed to love it in front of the lens!

Owen

I haven't seen Owen since just after he was born as I live so far away, but I can't believe how much he has grown in just 6 weeks!

Pweeeeeease help me! I don't like dangling here!! Too much excitement for one day!

Oh, and he has the teeniest little hands!

Such Tiny Fingers

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *