Friday 15 April 2011

Owen - Shoot Number Four!

As I don't get to see my nephew Owen much, each time I do he has a few photos taken.

These are the most recent and I can't believe how much he has grown and I'm missing it all! He is so much more alert now and his facial expressions are a lot more lively.


My sister had asked for some photos of Owen's toes (she had seen a shot that I had taken for a client and really liked it). Owen really didn't seem to mind this and he has this really cute oblivious look on his face!



I should see him again at the end of April so there will be more photos again soon!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *