Friday 9 September 2011

The big move: DEVON!

After much deliberation, conversations, exploring and so on, we have finally decided that we are going to move to Devon. So this is going to be a BIG move at about 285 miles south and just under 5 hours in the car.

Leeds was always going to be a temporary stop as both of our families are in the Cotswolds and Devon so this seemed like a logical choice. Its also at the bottom of the M5 so easy traveling to see my nephew Owen (BIG YEY!) as well as being able to cover weddings across most of the South West. 
About 20 minutes from the coast for landscapes, Dartmoor national park, Cornwall in easy reach - oh I can't wait!

Don't get me wrong, Leeds isn't a bad place. But I'm a coast and country girl, not a big city girl and I miss the trees and grass - red brick terraces just don't do it for me. Of course I will miss York, Whitby, Robinhoods Bay, the yorkshire dales and all of the other fantastic places we have visited up here and I will be back for visits and the odd wedding I'm sure.

Anyway, the move will be coming very soon - watch this space!



No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *