Monday 9 April 2012

Easter

I love to make things, especially presents so this year for the first time (after the huge success of my homemade chocolates at Christmas), I decided to attempt to make Easter Eggs!

It was quite a slow process and took much longer than I had thought as each egg half needs to be built up and set, layer by layer. Each pair of shells were then stuck together with melted chocolate.
I decided to make one shell milk and the other white chocolate for each egg and packaged them in cellophane bags with ribbons.


No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *