Friday 18 May 2012

The Daymark By Star Light

A couple of weeks ago we were coming back from Dartmouth fairly late so decided to make a stop at the Daymark and do a little night photography.

I had recently bought a new remote for my camera, so this seemed like the ideal time to test it out and experiment. These were the results...

The Day Mark By Night

This second shot, was supposed to be neat star trails but I didn't leave a long enough interval between shots for the mirror in the camera. I should have known better, but as I said, I was only experimenting with new equipment and I quite like how this turned out!

How Not To Do Star Trails...

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *