Tuesday 12 June 2012

WEDDING: Barry & Melissa

I've been so busy recently that I'm a bit behind on my blogging. That does however, mean that there is a lot of new work heading this way for you all to see soon!


Back in April, I had the pleasure of photographing Barry & Melissa's beautiful wedding day at Leigh Court in Bristol. The venue was stunning, the cupcakes beautifully designed and the bride & groom couldn't have been happier!

Here are a few shots from their wedding day...

Bristol Wedding 1

Bristol Wedding 2

Bristol Wedding 3

Bristol Wedding 4

Bristol Wedding 5

Bristol Wedding 6

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *