Sunday 6 January 2013

Homemade Goodies

Every Christmas, I do my best to make some of my presents and this year was no exception. Although the chocolate itself wasn't handmade by me from scratch, I did flavour, decorate and mould it as I did last year but I was slightly more adventurous this time and included gold chocolates as well as peppermint creams (which were quite fiddly to do)!
I also made shortbread - plain, chocolate chip and cranberry flavoured. These were all presented in little bags with ribbon that read 'handmade with love'.

Christmas Chocolates & Shortbread

As my nephew would be visiting round new year (he's only 2), I thought it would also be nice to make some cakepops. These went down a treat and he couldn't get enough or them (nor could my sister...)!

Cakepops!

I have a few different ideas for next Christmas but I'm afraid I won't be sharing them just yet...

As I was rather pushed for time, all of the photos in this post are just snaps from my phone so they don't do the food as much justice as they should!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *