Friday 26 April 2013

Drop-In Portraits

The drop-in portrait sessions that I have been running during the school holidays at The Monkey House in Dawlish are becoming more and more popular, with lots of parents referring friends and family members which is great news!

There is no need to book a time slot, simply turn up at one of the drop-in events advertised and have a no-obligation portrait taken. Babies, children, adults and family groups are all welcome.
I offer a variety of print sizes that are very competitively priced and much better value that your average formal play group or school photographs.

If you missed the last drop-in event and would like to be kept up to date with future events, just send me an email or you can like my Facebook page.

Eleanor Stobbart Photography

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *