Thursday 30 May 2013

Jewellery by Ruby Horologie

I thought I would share some of the jewellery that I recently photographed for Ruby Horologie.

I absolutely love her Steam Punk inspired jewellery - everything is so delicate and carefully made. If you're after something a little different for that special occasion, then get in touch with her.
All of Ruby Horologie's jewellery is available to purchase from her Facebook Page and she will be at the Handmade Arcade at Mcoys in Exeter this Saturday (1st June).

Jewellery By Ruby Horologie

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *