Friday 23 August 2013

Cornish Coastlines

While I was in Newquay for Lisa & Chris's wedding, I thought I ought to make the most of it. Having stayed near Tintagel the week before for a family holiday, the weather really wasn't playing ball for landscaping and the thick sea mist rolled in for the majority of the week.

The weather forecast had said thick cloud and as I finished my fish & chips in Padstow, the cloud coverage closed in and I thought that there wasn't going to be much chance of capturing a nice sunset. I set off back to the hotel and as I drove a few miles down the road, I caught a glimpse of clear sky the other side of the headland. Without time to deliberate and scout locations, I headed straight for the coast and arrived just in time for sunset.

Trevone Bay

The following evening was much the same but as I don't often spend time in Cornwall, I decided it would be a shame to miss it. Such fantastic beaches and coastline, I think I may have to go back for a landscaping holiday!

Trevose Head Lighthouse

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *