Tuesday 11 March 2014

Production Stills: First To Find

Here are a few of the stills from a short film that I worked on called 'First To Find'.
The main inspiration for the film was geocaching - a digital treasure hunt where you have a set of co-ordinates and a GPS device (see www.geocahing.com for more info). But the film was a little darker than just geocaching as you will see from the stills below. I don't want to give too much of the detail away as the film is still with the editor but I will post it once it is ready for you all to see.

We had an excellent cast and crew on this short and I suspect that I will be working on more shorts in the future.

The images are a mix of outtakes, stills and footage stills. I was DoP (Director of Photography/cameraperson) on this project so I'm really looking forward to seeing the final edit!

FTF Production Stills - 2

FTF Production Stills - 3

FTF Production Stills - 4

FTF Production Stills - 5

FTF Production Stills - 6

FTF Production Stills - 1

FTF Production Stills - 7

FTF Production Stills - 8

FTF Production Stills - 9

FTF Production Stills - 10

FTF Production Stills - 11

FTF Production Stills - 12

FTF Production Stills - 13

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *