Sunday 11 November 2007

Long Lost Leeds

'Explore Leeds & make a book about it' was the task set and with the 'it' being anything I liked, I chose the obvious for me...places of historc interest! I had great fun exploring and searching for different places in and around Leeds and researching into their history.

I especially liked Robin Hood's Grave as I am very interested in folklore and myths and it was also the hardest place to find and gain permission to visit and photograph!

My favourite photos have got to be the Abbey Light Railway (they just look really nostalgic and the editing effects have worked well on them) as well as Harewood House as the image is so dominant and over powering. Anyway...here are some of the photos that I have taken and used for this piece of coursework.

Long Lost Leeds

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *