Thursday 9 July 2009

Joanne & Joseph's Wedding

The beautiful weather held out for Joanne & Joseph's wedding. They had a Catholic service which was different as I couldn't take photographs during the ceremony.

Joanne & Joseph

It was also quite odd because I had not met the Groom prior to the wedding as this was a very late booking, but everything went well and both the bride and groom had a lovely day.

Joanne & Joseph

I will post more feedback from Joanne and Joseph, as well as a link to their gallery once they have had time to look through the photographs properly.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *