Tuesday 21 July 2009

Where The Wild Things Are


I don't usually post about films but while being in danger of sounding a little bit sad, I really don't care as I'm so excited about this film! It was my favourite book as a child and I can't wait to see it at the cinema!!


Its a bit of a shame though as I don't have anyone to share my excitement with, as no one seems to remember the book! But to my delight, I discovered that my 6 year old neighbour reads the book at school! Woo hoo!


I really hope that this film will be everything that I hope it is. From the look of the trailer, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
It is shot so beautifully - the composition of the shots, style of filming, costume design... and I think it really reflects the book so well.

Have a look at the trailer and decide for yourself... those of you who don't know the book might not quite understand what is going on or what the hell it is actually about, but take it from me, it is an awesome book and imprinted on my memory as a child so well that I can still remember most of the lines! haha!




I can't wait!!!!!


Aaaaaaar wooooooooo!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *