Tuesday 18 May 2010

NEW WEBSITE!


I have finally given my website a complete over-haul and redesign. It is a bit simpler, but hopefully a little more elegant and professional in appearance!

It was niggling at me that (when viewed on a mac) one of the links buttons dropped down to the line below which made the whole bar sit out of place. Finally, I think that is solved...

I am sure that there will be a few tweeks and adjustments needed to the site. It is quite frustrating that I can only view the site on a mac at present so I am having to reply on others with access to a PC to check the layouts and display for me!

The galleries need to be updated which will happen shortly but I am 3 weeks from finishing my degree so please bear with me!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *