Saturday 12 June 2010

Kirsty & the Bluebells

This has to be my favourite shoot so far this year and Kirsty was very confident and full of ideas.


We had discussed the bluebell theme prior to the shoot and bounced ideas off each other so we knew what we were trying to achieve.

Just Jeans

I had borrowed a mirror from a friend to use for a shoot at some point and thought I would bring it as a prop - Kirsty loved the idea and the images worked really well!

Mirror, Mirror...

The bluebells had come out much better than I had expected and when we both arrived at the location, we were shocked as to how intense the flowers were! The weather kindly played ball for the day and we had a very productive shoot.


Kirsty and I are planning another shoot in the near future...

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *