Tuesday 29 June 2010

Whitby

As the weather has been so nice recently, we thought that we ought to make the most of it and as I have finally finished uni, we thought we would go away and celebrate.

Whitby Panorama

Whitby Pier

We spent the weekend camping at Robinhood's bay, with stunning views from our tent! (Excuse the quality of the image below - I took it on my iphone and not my camera...)


I had a lovely time, took a few photographs, relaxed on the beach, went walking, got a lovely tan and we also managed to find rather a lot of the local geocaches!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *