Thursday 30 September 2010

The Bump!

I have been meaning to edit these images for a while now, but I just haven't had time!

This is the bump...My sister's bump...
She's due early November so baby photos will follow soon after no doubt!

Alex and Paul (her hubby), are keeping us all in suspense as they have decided that they don't want to know the sex of the baby so we all have to wait until November now!! I keep buying her baby clothes... one in pink and one in blue! Haha!

Alex's Bump

Also, the word 'bump' is driving me insane...
Every time I hear it, I get the lyrics to that old cartoon 'Bump The Elephant' stuck in my head!

"Bump the elephant isn't quite as elegant,
because his feet, are not so neat...."

...and I can't remember the rest, I just end up humming.

AAAAAARGH!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *