Monday 20 September 2010

Update & Gwynneth's 80th Birthday Celebrations

Ok, so I haven't been updating my blog much since I finished Uni - thats not because I haven't been up to anything, but because I've been too busy!

I spent a lot of time over the summer camping - mainly at Robinhood's bay (just south of Whitby). We have found a lovely camp site with stunning scenes (see earlier posts) and we just kept going back. Needless to say, while camping, I haven't been able to use my computer and update my blog due to the lack of plug sockets and internet connection!

My photographic work was put on the back burner while I was finishing uni - I didn't want to risk taking wedding bookings and end up with too much on my plate, hence the lack of new wedding images. I am taking bookings again now so the images will start to flow again soon.

It was my grandma's 80th birthday in July so we had a very large family lunch and I met loads of relatives that I never knew I had!

Gwynneth's 80th Birthday

Gwynneth's 80th Birthday

Anyway, there will be more to come soon. As you can see from the photos above, the pregnant young woman on the left above is my sister, Alex. She is expecting early November so there will be bump and baby photos soon!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *