Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dartmoor

Since moving to Devon nearly 5 months ago, I just haven't been able to get enough of the coast - every opportunity I get I head to the beaches and coastal paths but recently, I broke the habbit and finally had my first day out on Dartmoor!

Rock On!

The photograph above was taken at Haytor, a very popular tourist site with (as you can see) an enormous Tor. You can get a good idea of the scale of it with the people stood on the top! Even without climbing the Tor, you can see for miles around and the views are absolutely spectacular.

Rock Around...

It was great to get to see these huge landmarks and it was so different to the Yorkshire Moors - more exploring on Dartmoor is a definite!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *