Sunday 29 January 2012

Torbay

After the first sunrise at Torquay (The Island) I really wated to go back and shoot another sunrise from the far side of the bay. So one morning I made a last minute decision to head back down the coast.

The angle that I wanted to get was much lower down the rock face, closer to the sea level. But wet, slippery ground meant that I wouldn't reach it due to the very steep slope and muddy ground.

Pushing Through

The shot above was my favourite shot from the morning - I love the colour of the water and the way the sun is pushing through the clouds.

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *