Wednesday 15 February 2012

Dawlish to Dawlish Warren

We've had some nice weather lately so I have been out walking and exploring the local area a bit more.
Today, we walked along the sea wall from Dawlish to Dawlish Warren as the tide was out. It was a lovely walk and armed with my trusty camera phone, I took a lot more snaps!

Below are a few of the features that were particularly of interest. I love the walkway just behind Dawlish train station, the carved out rocks towards Dawlish Warren and the views from above them.

Dawlish-Warren 15.02.2012

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *