Monday 20 February 2012

Orbs & Sparks

I've had a friend (Emma) to stay for the last few days so we have been out and about quite a bit. Emma is also a keen photographer so having seen a great location on a recent walk, we thought we would try something a little different...

In A Spin

Sparks have been something on my list of things to try for a while now and seeing as the weather and tide was good, we headed down to the beach. The technique still needs some work, but for a test shoot it went very well and I know what to expect for next time.

While we were there, we took the opportunity to do a few light orbs as well...

Seeing Double

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *