Friday 3 August 2012

3808 Timelapse

3808 Timelapse from Eleanor Stobbart on Vimeo.
This is my first attempt at timelapse. Its comprised of 3808 shots, all still photographs taken in Devon with the exception of 1 shot, the view over Robinhoods Bay, which was filmed with the same camera.

I know there are some obvious mistakes and some creases to iron out, but I wanted to share it with you all the same. Shot on the Canon 5d MkII, its was edited with iMovie which has, unfortunately degraded the quality and colours of the shots. When I eventually manage to work out how to use Final Cut, I will probably start again!

I hope you enjoy this all the same.

The music is 'Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor)' by John Murphy.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *