Tuesday 28 August 2012

Mimi - Part 1

Since moving to Devon, there hasn't been much opportunity for model shoots, so when the opportunity to shoot with Mimi came up, I was really excited. I knew of Mimi from living in Leeds as she is Yorkshire based, has a great reputation and a very different look to all of the models that I have worked with until now.
It was quite spare of the moment with very little time to prep so we decided just to head to the seafront and here are some of the results...

The Pier #2

Under The Pier

Sunlight

Lensbaby Flare

Sand & Sea

The Pier

Burlesque On The Beach

Mimi


No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *