Saturday 8 June 2013

Cake, Cake, Cake!

I like to think that I'm quite a creative person - I don't just take photographs, I make things too!

I absolutely love baking so I thought I would make a little montage of my Instagram snaps to make you all hungry.
Included in the montage below are a variety of cupcakes, cakepops, chocolates, cake toppers, brownies, doughnuts and of course, the pigs in mud cake made for my brother in law.

I have been asked more and more recently to make cakes for events and parties, so watch this space - there will be more cakey-goodness coming soon!

Baking

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *