Monday 17 June 2013

WEDDING: Barbara & Dave - Newent, Gloucestershire

I don't blog every wedding or photoshoot that I do in order to give my blog a bit more variation. But this is one that I have been meaning to share for a while and just haven't got that far!

I had the pleasure of shooting Barbara & Dave's wedding in Newent, Gloucestershire a while ago. It was a beautiful day and they had chosen to have a small service in the church at Newent and head over to the lake behind afterwards. It was a lovely service (with the cheeriest Vicar that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting) but what made this so special, is that it was so obvious to everyone, just how high up in the clouds this couple were together.

Newent Wedding 1 - Gloucestershire

Newent Wedding 2 - Gloucestershire

Newent Wedding 3 - Gloucestershire

Newent Wedding 4 - Gloucestershire

Newent Wedding 5 - Gloucestershire

Newent Wedding 6 - Gloucestershire


No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *