Monday 15 October 2007

Some of my Photos...

These are a few of my favourite photos.I really like black & white and feel that often, there is more emotion in them than you would find in colour, especially when it suits the subject matter as the images below do.I have a passion for history, landscapes and costal scenes, of which a lot of my work is focused around and, although I do enjoy other aspects, this is where my main focus obviously lies.I think this has a lot to do with the fact that I am comfortable in these places and the romance of them is brilliant to work with especially with a nostalgic feel. If I'm in a place of tranquil, natural and historical background, I always have my camera at hand!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *