Friday 25 January 2008

Lee Frost

I have to say, I'm a huge fan of Lee Frost's work for numerous reasons.

I think the main reason is because I'm a country girl, I love the coutryside and the coast and just can't get enough of them. I also love the vivid colours that he manages to caputure so well on film.
I really want to do some more landscape photography, especially low light work. It's just such a pain that the best locations are an hour or two's drive from here.

I find Lee's images are so peaceful and tranquil and just generally make me feel happy...and then depressed because I miss it so much! I HATE the city :(

Please Lee Frost's website for images.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *