Saturday 1 March 2008

M.I.A.

It's been a while since I last posted on here because I have been rather unwell. I'm also finding it very hard to decide where I'm coming from at the moment, where I want to be and where I'm going. I'm still not quite back to my normal self just yet, but I'm getting there.

I have been working on a few things lately. The main being the 'Communication Technology' brief to develop a website exploring my likes and dislikes of different communication technologies.
This has been quite difficult for me due to my current situation which is causing me a lot of difficulties and I have been very indicisive which is very frustrating.
Some of the site has been available to view through my main website, although it is still under construction.

I'm not completely certain that I am fulfilling the brief to my full potential as I have been lacking in motivation and inspiration due to being unwell which has been very difficult to combat.

Anyway, as I said, I'm getting there and although it may be a slow process, I will get there eventually.

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *