Monday 28 July 2008

New camera!

Finally I have my new camera. I have been after an upgrade for some time now for numerous reasons but with money being a limitation, I haven't gone for a massive jump and now have the 40D. So as you can imagine, I have been playing lots - not only because it is a new toy but because I have a Wedding in 2 weeks and I need to get used to the setup of the body as it is rather different from the 400D.

So far, I'm very pleased with the results and I'm getting to know my way around it quite well. Although the menus are very similar to that of the 400's, there are several features and settings that my old camera didn't have.

The only down side is that I really miss my battery grip as it was so much more comfortable to rotate the camera when taking photographs.

Here are a couple of the images that I took at the weekend.

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *