Tuesday 15 July 2008

Website & Logo

This has been quite a while in the making and I am still pondering on how I want this to work - I'm never happy with it!

I have been working on revamping my website on and off for a while now as I want it to look a bit brighter and more welcoming. As much as I like the current shades of blue, it is very dark and dismal with a heavy banner making it look very heavy and amateurish.

I have been trying to work out using Photoshop slices with Dreamweaver but I just get completely confused by the CSS! I'm sure I will work it our eventually.

So the first thing to go is the dark blue - I'm trying to work on something in white and a warm yet pale colour to give it some interest. The banner is going in the bin and I'm working on a logo idea with the signature of my initials - this is really common for watermarking and logos but it is simple and minimal which I like.

I also want to get rid of the boxes but I really don't like floating text as it lacks structure to the page so I need to experiment further with this. I will be using Flash eventually with scrolling text boxes but for now the majority of the site will remain html.

So there are a few idea of what is to come and obviously, I will post when I have finally finished it!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *