Monday 7 July 2008

Web Site Update

Yet another update! I have added an extra page for Testimonials, tidied up my Weddings pages and the gallery so it is a Flash gallery like the others as well as updating the links page where I have add links and information to relevant local businesses where my business cards can be found.

This is the first time that I have started using business cards for advertising and so far, I have been shocked as to how fast they move - most of them have gone already in all of the shops that I left them in...

...I think I need to get some more printed!

I have also been working on a new logo idea but I can't quite get it how I want it so I'm afraid you will have to wait a while for it!

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *