Wednesday 30 September 2009

Evil Epson

That's it - enough is enough.
I have now lost all faith in Epson.

I had a brand new SX400 Printer and the alignment went after about 2 months, got a replacement... the print heads were knackered.
Josh also has an Epson, so I thought I would borrow that for a few days... the print heads have gone on that too (its only been used twice) and I just spent £30 on ink!
Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

The good news...
I'm getting an upgraded printer - a Canon...
This one had better work. If I loose my faith in Canon, I'm going to have to swap all of my camera equipment for Nikon! lol!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *