Saturday 3 October 2009

Back to Uni - Final Year!!!

I'm just over a week into my third year of uni now and I'm feeling a little bit lost already this year. Obviously, I will still carry on with photography, but its just which area to focus on.

I really want to go back to landscapes and wildlife but at the same time, I really enjoy the conceptual shoots with models. Its really nice to work with different people on a regular basis. I believe that it is very beneficial in order to improve further and I really enjoy it.
However, as with during the first 2 years of the course, I greatly miss the countryside and I just haven't been able to settle comfortably in the city so this would provide more chance to get out on a regular basis.

I will definitely cover landscape and wildlife photography for at least one of my projects, but I'm just not sure about the other. There are benefits no matter which area I focus. I feel that I should follow landscapes and focus specifically there for the whole year to get the most from it, but then I wonder how much time I will have to continue with the fashion side in my spare time...

...I guess I'm going to have to go and buy myself some nice ND's!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *