Thursday 4 March 2010

Lacking Inspiration

Ok, so it has been a while since I have done many self initiated shoots, this is mainly because I feel as though I am suffering from a severe lack of inspiration.
I'm not quite sure why I am feeling like this but it is very frustrating and in turn, I am struggling to find the motivation to organize anything. Perhaps it has something to do with the time of year, its cold and despite taking a trip up to the Dales, there wasn't much greenery about yet.

I'm also not sure if I should be taking up a different direction with my photography as I'm now starting my final major project before I finish my degree - I just need to work out what I want from it...

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *