Tuesday 2 March 2010

WEDDING: Caroline & Andrew

I have been looking forward to uploading some of the photographs from Caroline & Andrew's wedding in January. It has taken longer than I would have liked, but with my dissertation deadline a little over a week after the wedding, I knew it would take some time to get them up for you all to see.

Yorkshire Dales Wedding 1

The wedding was held at the Devonshire Fell Hotel (owned by the Duchess of Devonshire) in the Yorkshire Dales. With all of the recent snow, it was very lucky that it had cleared for a few days as access to the venue would have been very difficult otherwise. There was still snow on some of the higher hillsides and despite the bitter temperature, it was a beautiful sunny day.

Yorkshire Dales Wedding 3

The venue was beautiful and the who;e day ran smoothly. I covered Caroline's preparations and right through until the start of the evening reception.

The full gallery is currently on client preview but I will post details soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *