Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cotswold Town & County Councillors

With the local elections fast approaching, some of the Cotswolds' Town and County Councillors were in need of some fresh head shots for their promotional materials and websites.

This also gave me the perfect opportunity to experiment with my new portable backdrop so now I have a fully portable studio for shoots!

I am not used to producing such static images but the images were to serve illustrative purposes rather than sentimental or creative and feedback was definitely very good!

I wish them all the best in the elections!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *