Sunday 13 February 2011

Eleanor, Andrew & Ollie

Last week I had a family portrait session with a lovely family back in the Cotswolds, Eleanor, Andrew and 2 and a half month old Ollie.

I'm watching You...

This was Ollie's first photoshoot so I was very privileged. Ollie was ever so good (although a little tired) and seemed quite comfortable in front of the camera as were his mum and dad.

Biiiiiiiig Yawn!

The family were very pleased with the photographs and have asked for another shoot when Ollie is a little older.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *