Wednesday 23 February 2011

Owen - Shoot Number Three!

My nephew, Owen has recently had his third shoot. I don't get to see him very often as I live nearly 4 hours away so I make sure that I take plenty of photographs. This time, I managed to get my sister, Alex, in front of the camera, which isn't something that she does willingly very often!

Mother & Son

It was nice to be able to capture some intimate images of a new mother and her son, and despite Owen being a bit grumpy, he was still quite happy to pose for the camera!
You can see that he is already practicing his look of disapproval for his mum's attention - I'm sure he will put that to more use when he eventually starts school!

Owen

Alex isn't a fond fan of photographs of herself, however, she has taken a liking to quite a few of these!

Alex & Owen

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *