Tuesday 9 August 2011

A few changes...

Ok, so I have been rather quiet lately and I haven't been positing much on my blog. In fact, I think my Facebook page is actually more up to date which makes a change!

There is a reason for all of this though...

As you will have noticed, the blog colours and design have changed slightly. This is to keep the blog design in line with the website. There is a NEW, fresher, crisper looking website to come soon which will showcase more of my work and hopefully be a bit more attractive to everyone.

More information will follow soon as well as updates here, on the blog.

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *