Saturday 13 August 2011

Owen

My sister and nephew cam to visit for a few days recently. It was lovely to see them and it was Owen's second visit to Leeds.
I can't believe how big he is getting! I only see Owen every 4-6 weeks as we live so far away but I try to make sure I can see him as often as possible.

We took Owen to the park to feed the ducks for the first time (which he really seemed to enjoy) and visited Tropical World at Roundhay. Of course, Owen had to have some photos taken before he left!

Owen

You can see more on my flickr page HERE

No comments:


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *