Thursday 25 August 2011

Yorkshire Sculpture Park

At the weekend I finally visited the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. I have been meaning to visit for ages but I particularly wanted to see the Jaume Plensa exhibition that is on at the moment.


It was a brilliant day out and I would recommend it to anyone. Although I would suggest taking sun cream if the weather is nice - I got a little bit sun burnt!

I really liked the mesostic poems on plant labels - 'Propagator' exhibit by Alec Finlay as well.

W.H.E.A.T.

Some fantastic works of art to see and I plan on visiting again before we leave. I would really like to see the Jaume Plensa exhibits lit up at night.

1 comment:

Graham Warsap said...

I had not heard of Jaume Plensa until I read your blog. Having been meaning to go to the park for a while now. Might have a road trip in the next few weeks. Thanks for the post


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *