Thursday 14 August 2008

Computer Nightmare!

Well I'm having a great day - my pc has just died!
I'm so glad I save everything on an external hard drive and keep it all backed up or I would really be at a loss right now.
So, I'm back on my laptop...only problem is that it too likes to be difficult!
The screen won't calibrate properly and I'm don't have Lightroom, my printer or FTP uploader on here which leaves me rather stuck.
I can't afford a new pc right now either so things are going to be rather slow for a while. It has come at a really bad time too as I have lots of work at the moment.
I've also lost the book that I have been working on for the last month and I don't think my laptop will handle the software to start it again.

At least I still have photoshop and I managed to update some of my website earlier this week.
Fingers crossed I will be able to get the pc fixed soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *