Tuesday 12 August 2008

Hectic Weekend

This weekend has been rather manic and now I have tons of work to do. I went home to the Cotswolds on Friday afternoon but didn't have chance to see much of it!

On Saturday, it was my friend's wedding. She looked so beautiful in her dress and although the weather wasn't amazing, it could have been much, much worse. We managed to get the group shots in just before the rain started but it didn't dampen any spirits.

On Sunday, I had 2 portrait sessions - one, a family with two young children and then another session after with two more children. This was a lot trickier than with the shoot last week as the children were a lot younger - a couple of them were too young to pose and understand what was going on but the results were again quite pleasing.

I'm still processing the images as I only came home on Monday so images will follow shortly.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *