Saturday 30 August 2008

Melanie & Gareth's Wedding

Here are a few of the Wedding images from the other weekend.

I'm really pleased with them and the reaction from the Bride was brilliant - she was so happy!
I really like making people happy with my photographs, it makes it so much rewarding to see and hear such a positive reaction.

Overall, I prefer the black and white images to the colour ones - they seem so much more romantic and intimate.

There are a few additional shots I would have like to have taken but due to time restrictions, it wasn't possibe. The weather also didn't want to make up its mind which wasn't too helpful but being overcast meant that the light wasn't too over powering which made photographing the dress much easier.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *