Sunday 7 June 2009

Aga: Model Shoot

I few weeks ago, I had a shoot with Aga (see preview post below), a Polish model living in Leeds.
Aga is a lovely woman, so friendly, bubbly and easy to work with.
She had plenty of ideas and I didn't need to give her much direction.

Summer Sun

We had intended on using the Bluebells for a large part of the shoot, but unfortunately they had started to fade and weren't quite as prominent or as many as they were a week or two before hand.
Instead, the field was littered with buttercups which I thought would make a welcome change to the shots as the colours would be brighter and the shots more vibrant.

Alone in the Woods

The weather was lovely - so lovely that I was struggling with the sun as it was so bright.
I didn't want flare over the shots so tried to avoid shooting directly into the sun, but this just caused problems with shadows.

Aga

We used several locations and themes throughout the shoot and a couple of changes.
There was the buttercups and field, bluebells and woods, then finally, just the woodland with a slight rock theme.

Step Into The Light

Aga said that she really likes the shots and I will post more feedback from her soon.
More of the shots from the shoot can be seen in my Flickr photostream - please use the link in the header bar.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *