Saturday 6 June 2009

EsOteric - Music Video

At the start of May, I was working on a music video with Dave Aspinall who I have previously taken production stills for on a couple of other projects.
The video was for the band 'EsOteric' and the song 'Tomorrow I Won't Remember'.

Some of the stills can be seen in a post dated 7th May further below along with further details of the production.
The video is now finished, and you can watch it below.

Some of the stills will be available for viewing on the Cheltenham Film Studio's website shortly (I will post a link once they are up) and hopefully a couple will appear in the local paper this week too!


EsOterica - Tomorrow I Won't Remember from dave Aspinall on Vimeo.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *