Saturday 20 June 2009

Bluebells in the Woods

I had forgotten about this shot... I took it in passing during a model shoot in the woods a couple of months ago.

I haven't really had time for any landscape photography latley and I really miss being out and about so this is the closest that I have got for now.

Bluebells

Hopefully I will get some time to start with the coastal photography again. I'm planning a holiday down in Devon to see my dad in the next couple of months so I'm sure there will be penty of photographs to come!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *